Tuesday 6 March 2018

Spreading holiday cheer


I am trying to clear up the scraps on my craft desk and this is a cup that I coloured over a year ago. Yay!

These little marshmallows just wanna jump in the big cuppa hot chocolate. (My husband calls this stamp set the "suicide marshmallows" set...)


I am submitting this to:
Word Art Wednesday #324-325
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #375
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
SSS National Craft Month
Little Red Wagon - Thanks a latte
YNS Sketch Challenge #84










 
Thank you as always for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card!! Those little "suicide marshmallows" are adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the suicide marshmallows!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on the sketch! I'm so glad you played along

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is super fun. I love the brick background.

    ReplyDelete